Here's what people who have worked with Jeremy have to say about him.
- "Jeremy Bernstein is one of the few people I've seen hop nimbly from one medium to another, mixing and matching the storytelling tools from each as needed... I'm sure the little bastard will be my boss in another five years." --John Rogers, creator of TNT's "Leverage"
- "Having Jeremy on the team was like strapping a rocket to our backs, and we powered through a re-write of 1 year of pre-production in about 2 weeks. We ended up with a shining gem of a story, full of compelling arcs, entertaining payoffs, exciting flow, and cause-and-effect writing." --Chuck Beaver, Producer, EA Visceral Games
- "Jeremy listens. He understands how to work within technical constraints; and how to roll up his sleeves and get things done with producers, artists, engineers, and marketers. Oh, and he works amazingly fast too." --Chris Swain, Director USC Games Institute
- "Whether he's working on a script or a new media project for which the technology doesn't yet exist, Jeremy's always able to find the human angle, the emotional way in. That's what makes him a truly exceptional storyteller." --Robert Cort, film producer
- "Jeremy is the first person we go to when we have a project that mixes elements of both traditional linear media and interactive storytelling." --Rick Ernst, co-founder, Alchemic Productions